Saturday 5 April 2014

A Prologue of Pleasantries

Hello people, welcome to my mind. 

I love big bargains and good food, as any respectable citizen of God's green earth should.

From this blog you can expect a plethora of fashion-related posts, some maybe of good buys, outfits I planned or trends I like. In the very least you could probably find a variety of verbose vocab to steal to bulk up an essay word count or something to that effect. One thing I can assure you, is that its all my own opinions and experiences. 

I'll try to stick to only using my own pictures too, but I you may occasionally find the old "throwback to the 80's" picture I used for inspiration. Oh, and I live vicariously through well-dressed characters from Movies and TV shows so don't be surprised if you see pictures of Miss Olivia Pope (from Scandal) dressed in full regalia, boss-babe coat in hand. 
I'd love you to read/ like/ comment/ message me with whatever, if its about shopping or TV you can be 100% sure I'll respond.

Side-note: If any of you don't already watch Game of Thrones, its imperative to your social standing and general mental well being that you start now. FOMO is real, and it will catch you.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment